Just got back from Gladys' place after all the KINECT fun with Kenken and Glad. TECHNOLOGY IS AMAZING.
Anyway, I decided to do up this blog to jot down and post updates about me during my exchange in Korea. :)
I've been meeting my dear friends for awesome farewell dinners for the past 5 days? I think I'm fortunate to have them around me. They make me feel appreciated, (somewhat) important and worthy of their time. heh :) love 'em.
Will be embarking on my exchange to Ewha Womans University on 25th Feb for the spring exchange semester 2011, at Seoul, Korea. Womans uni? yes, it's a "girls' school". All the locals who study there are FEMALES. haha. Apparently, they accept guys on exchange. That's a bit weird, I know. Well, better than no guys in school. Hahaha.
But before that, I will be going to HK on the 23rd (which is tomorrow!!) to meet my HK friend.
I'm excited about this exchange but part of me also feels quite sad to have to leave my friends and family here. Maybe becos I'll be going to Korea alone. It'll be my virgin lone trip. Anyhow, I'll embrace it. It's gonna be a life-changing (you sure?), mind blowing (I hope) and absolutely enjoyable experience. and PLUS, my Korean buddy, Youna, will be coming to meet me at the airport. YAY! :D (She's 5 years my junior by the way.)
No comments:
Post a Comment