I saw something meaningful that was posted by a friend of mine. In short it says that we should not keep looking for answers to our questions and instead we should enjoy those questions and someday unknowingly we may derive at the answers. I have many questions that I am searching answers for and I'm feeling much more calm and chill after reading what he wrote. It's okay to live with ambiguity. Patience is definitely a virtue and even more in times like these.
I meet new people once in a while and I get to know more about these people every now and then. Every time someone asks me certain questions or give me certain advice, I always wonder if they are the 贵人 of my life and if I should heed their advices or are they people who are sent by God to test my faith in the things I do and decisions I made. I can never search for these answers but time will tell.
I just thought about this today. I think that there're two kinds of love relationships that bloom. The first is love at first sight, attraction is key and it just happens so naturally that they get attracted to each other. The second are those we develop feelings for, whom we are able to get along well and we appreciate the partner so much that we decide to be with them. The attractiveness of these people are much lesser than the first. But this relationship would work well if they stay committed and faithful. The first one probably needs more work and faces more challenges as they have to learn to get along well and overcome the obstacles.
Regardless, I'm a little worried that I won't meet the first kind again. And fact is I'm getting older. And this feeling of being left on the shelf is slowly creeping in as more people around me are announcing their marriages..
어똫게.. 정말 시려!
No comments:
Post a Comment