I was pretty disappointed 3 weeks ago because of something that happened. Since then 3 weeks passed, things changed so quickly. I feel better now because I know I'm not the problem. Afterall, I realised it's better to take things in my stride. It's good now.
This week is the last week of the semester. There was a "graduation" and farewell party last friday. We were given certificates of completion for our exchange in Ewha. Also, we had pizzas! It was so awesome. The pizzas here are much better than Pizza hut ones and Canadian pizza. I haven't tried the Pizza Hut here though.
Last Saturday, we had a see-you-again party at the rooftop followed by barfly. The music suck pretty much so everyone was outside with their beers and hanging out with people. I met some guys from Yonsei. One of them is really hot and yes, he's not korean. I don't know why but the korean guys I see at Sinchon are really not attractive. It's so different from what we see on TV in Singapore. I was pretty disappointed when I reached here. Well, Ayaka told me the guys at Gangnam are much better looking so.. I should go to Gangnam soon.
My exams just ended. I really didn't study a lot. I know I would have done better if I had spent 2 more days studying instead of starting on my studies 2 days before the exam. But well, I'm satisfied anyway. I got one of my grades back already. It's freaking good for my kind of attendance and my kind of attitude towards the subject. I would have to put in 20x the effort in SMU to fare the same grade. I just hope for a pass for the rest of my modules...
Many international friends here are leaving soon. Some have left already. It's really kind of sad to say goodbye. It will be less happening here.. Now we have to wait for the summer students to come before there can be more happening things here once again.

Basti and me :))) one of my soulmates here. we're so similar :)

My korean teachers, 이성생님 and 박성생님, and my classmates on the last day of classss :))) Ayu, Tadayoshi, Yuzhong, Chen Si, Siera, Valerie, Benjamin, Victoria, and Mika. Akari wasn't there.
Alex goh came to seoul last week. Met him for samgeopsal and cocktail soju at Sinchon
Oni, Ayaka and me with our certificates :))
Ayaka and me at i-house rooftop :)
No comments:
Post a Comment