My last week in Seoul was crazy. I clubbed almost every day. And something different happened almost every night.
I'm back home now. Everything seemed to have happened so fast in Korea. During my last week in Korea, I met Dorian and his gang (Mr. Rio). They were fun to hang out with but too bad, I think we met too late in the semester (just like what Dorian said).
During my last days, I also started hanging out with Phillipp. The german guy whom I thought was gay on my first night clubbing in Seoul because he didn't appear to be interested in girls! My impression of him actually improved after we started talking during the last few days. I was always drunk when I saw him. But last week, we spoke more often, like what real friends do. I found him to be a nice guy :) I gave him a card before I left.
I met Youna, my peace buddy on my second last day in Korea. We had an awesome lunch and she bought me a gift and wrote me a card :)) how sweet of her.
And on my very last night, Alex came and finally said what he wanted to say to me. We humans always wait till the last minute to finally feel the pressure to do what we always wanted to do. tsk tsk.
And on my last morning, Oni, Akiko, Willy, Phillipp, Alex, Rio, Nico, Jing, Basti and Sascha sent me off. When I was at the bus stop waiting for the airport bus with the rest, everything felt unreal. I cried so much for the last few days but when I was at the bus stop, I couldn't feel anything. It was as if I was in a dream. Then we hugged and I left on the bus. And then, I started realising that I was leaving Seoul. I started crying in the bus. And then on the plane, I felt so bad but I didn't allow myself to cry because there were so many people around me. I met pf and jx at hk and that night, I was drunk. I was so upset that I sobbed so hard at the hotel lobby while I was skyping with Ayaka and Martin. I need some time to readjust back to my life before.
I miss seoul SO much and especially the friends I met there. Martin and Ayaka will be paying a visit soon. It's gonna be funnnnnnn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment