Before this trip, p and I were more like 2 person quite attracted to each other but were not real friends. Strangely, during this short visit that I paid him, we were not attracted to each other like before. Instead, we are more like friends this time.
It's really strange for me. Maybe the attraction faded away somehow. Maybe because of this, I felt a little disappointed. That's a good word to describe how I'm feeling now. But I'm also glad to know him much better as a friend. He has always been a person whom I find difficult to understand. So I'm glad that we had deeper conversations this time.
Somehow, it feels like we were at point 100 when we first met and then now it suddenly feels like we are starting from point 0 - slowly getting to know each other on a deeper level, as friends. Maybe I feel a little disappointed but I do feel glad too because I was really hoping to understand this complicated person better. It was pretty interesting and I will pay him a visit again soon. Maybe in two months time or something. It's really quite a challenge to get to know thus new friend. Anyway, friendships form the base of everything. It's really important to get to know him as a friend first. On a side note, I'm not looking for a boyfriend in him. So, I should really not think so complicatedly of this issue.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment