HAPPY EASTER DAY!!!! My dorm distributed easter eggs to all of our mail boxes! They're so cute!! :))
I realised that just outside my school, there're at least 10 beauty stores.
I did some shopping today and I bought 1 IOPE eye cream and some cosmetics. For just 1 IOPE eye cream which costs about SGD 50, the sales girl gave me 1 set of Laneige sample which has a mask and trial kit, 4 sample sets of toner and moisturizer, 4 satches of IOPE facial cream and 1 tube of facial cleaser. Then I bought a blusher and powder from another store, she gave me lots of samples again..

I read from a forum and it said that IOPE is one of the best brands in Korea. It's more expensive than laneige in the store I went to. But the eye cream seems quite rich. I probably would not be able to use it when I go back to SG cos it might be too rich for me. Anyway, I shall post up some reviews about the product a few weeks later.

We (the crew) went to Sinchon for dinner yesterday with two other guys, Jonas and Phillipp (another extremely tall guy). Phillipp was in Singapore last december and he said that everything is so expensive in Singapore. Haha. Cigarrettes in Korea cost about $3.30 (marlboro ok... haa) and beer about $5 for heineken (and cheaper for local beer), tequila shots about $2.50 - $3.50, jack coke for $8 a glass. The only thing I think is more expensive is probably food comparing to hawker centres and kopitiam and foodcourt in SG. The restaurants here are definitely cheaper than SG though. and did I mention about the singapore kaya toast? There's one cafe here which sells kaya toast (you can't get Kaya anywhere in Seoul) for $4 (2 slices of toast just like yakun's) which is freaking expensive already BUT their TEH PENG cost $6!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I really felt like I was a CHAI TAO when I paid almost $10 for 2 slices of kaya toast and 1 cup of teh peng. SERIOUSLY.... what money are they making?! But I really missed SG food then so I still paid. I will never buy the teh peng there again. It made me felt damn STUPID after I bought it.
Alex and I went for some awesome chicken wings and beer on wednesday which was GREAT. The chicken tastes AWESOME. We should really have some chicken and beer place in Singapore. REALLY.... I should host a beer and chicken party when I go back. It's simply awesome to have them with friends :)

Photo of Victor and Billy at a dinner I had with them at Sinchon. AWESOME spicy chicken and vege!
Another lesson of my life - platonic friendship does not exist unless one of them is gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment