A trip to Seodaemun Prison Hall with the crew and Jaeyeon was great. The place used to be a prison for prisonners-of-war during the war between Japan and Korea. It showed scenes of people being tortured, the kinds of tools they use, prisons where they stayed in and stories about key personnel who defended the country. It was interesting to know.
It was Nico' birthday on the 27th Apr. Martin and I went around Sinchon to look for a baseball for Nico because it was that one thing I remembered which he wanted badly and we finally found one in a shop at Dongdaemun.
We had a birthday surprise for him at 12 midnight in my room. It was funny how we tried to convince him to coming to my room.
Celebrated his birthday again with the rest of his friends at Kkunori and partied in 709 after that. It was crazy. Everyone was sleeping in somebody else' room.
On Friday, I went to a English meeting with my friends. It was a place for koreans to gather and communicate in English to practice their English and meet people. Chris introed it to us and we went. It was COOL. With my new hair colour (according to Alexis), everyone there thought that I was Korean. It was quite hilarious. And the koreans were so welcoming and so curious about Singapore. I sat at a table with maybe 10 other Koreans and I was the only foreigner there. It felt as though I was in for some interview with a panel. They were eager to share more about Korea with me and also asked me questions about Singapore. It was amazing.
I never want to leave this place. It's sad to think that we're only left with 2 months here. I'll miss this place so much.
We had a birthday surprise for him at 12 midnight in my room. It was funny how we tried to convince him to coming to my room.
Celebrated his birthday again with the rest of his friends at Kkunori and partied in 709 after that. It was crazy. Everyone was sleeping in somebody else' room.
On Friday, I went to a English meeting with my friends. It was a place for koreans to gather and communicate in English to practice their English and meet people. Chris introed it to us and we went. It was COOL. With my new hair colour (according to Alexis), everyone there thought that I was Korean. It was quite hilarious. And the koreans were so welcoming and so curious about Singapore. I sat at a table with maybe 10 other Koreans and I was the only foreigner there. It felt as though I was in for some interview with a panel. They were eager to share more about Korea with me and also asked me questions about Singapore. It was amazing.
I never want to leave this place. It's sad to think that we're only left with 2 months here. I'll miss this place so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment