It was absolutely impromptu. Our plan was to go to Japan but the ferry tickets were sold out so I convinced them to go to taipei instead. We booked our flights at 3a.m. in the morning for the noon flight on the same day. FREAKING impromptu, as usual. haha.
We stayed at a strange and cheap hotel in Ximending. Cost only about.. $20+ SGD per night. It was strange because it seems like a .. whore hotel, hearing strange noise in early mornings or at night.. even during the day. 5 of us stayed in 1 room. With 2 King size beds, it was enough :)
We visited Yeh liu, Yang ming shan, CKS memorial, Taipei 101, shilin and rao he night market and so on.. It was a great trip and we partied 3 nights.. The unlimited drinks nights were traps.
Somehow during the trip, attention was mostly on Alex and Martin. Nico seemed to have lost something.. maybe we neglected him. He went to Hong Kong before we went to taipei and during his Hong Kong trip, I was closer with Alex. So maybe because of that, I kind of neglected his presence after he came back. Somehow things changed.. and after Friday night, he doesn't really speak with me and he behaves strangely towards me especially. It's so complicated.
Went to watch a baseball match yesterday with the crew and Jaeyeon. It was pretty interesting. It's nice to watch with people I'm close with, having beer and fried chicken and a burger. The whole stadium was filled with spectators. They were really enthusiastic about the game. Nice~
There will be two weeks after the end of my semester where I would be here in Korea. Most of my friends will leave before I do. It's gonna be lonely during the last week. Ahhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment