Sunday, May 29, 2011

3 weeks more to the end of the semester T.T

Time passed so fast. I still remembered how it felt like when I just got here. Everything was new to me. Me trying to get to know the people around here, those living on my floor, joining the international students for dinner though I know almost none of them.. I was talking with Alex on Sat morning when we came back from Mama gorilla. He told me he was surprised by my english when he first hanged out me when we went to Jamsil. He didn't expect anyone from an Asian country to speak good english. They definitely know nothing about Singapore then. And he told me about how Nicolas asked him if he ever saw me after the first night at Barfly and yea, we bumped into each other every other day but Nico never bumped into me even though we live on the same floor. It's so hard to think that we will have to be separated in a month's time. The guys will still be in Seoul for internship. Hopefully they will visit Singapore after their internship in Seoul.

Martin will be visiting Singapore in mid July. I'll certainly show him around Singapore :) so excited about it.

Everything's pretty much in place now. It really feels like we've come a long way to finally find this balance.. but, everything will end soon, slapping us back to reality. I feel so much for them that it's definitely going to be hard for me. Good things never last.

Last thursday was Martin's birthday. We planned a surprised birthday quest for him at midnight. We gave pieces of paper with the next destination written on them to some of the people he knows who live in the i-House. It was like amazing race for him. And then everyone gathered in my room, last destination being my room, and we celebrated his birthday with a cake and beer as usual. We could all tell that he definitely enjoyed his small little birthday quest and our accompany :) It was awesome party lest the mess in my room which I had to clear the following day.

We went to a bar with many others the following day to celebrate his 25th birthday. We had so much soju that many of us were drunk then.

I still have no plans about where I should travel to after the end of the semester. But since the guys will be here for internship, I guess I will most likely still be with them till I leave to Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment