Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 6. Freezing cold.


Imagine streets filled with shops like these right outside my school gate. Really A LOT of shopping to be done.


Dinner I had few days ago with fellow exchange mates.


At a Ski resort with Vivian :)


my lunch for today. If you've watched the Korean drama that was shown some time ago (couldn't remember the name of the drama) and wonder what Chao Ma Mian is, this is it. Nice! It has texture of something in between ramen and udon. I like it :) it was cooked in spicy seafood soup. Really very very spicy but good to have on a freezing day. today's temperature is -6 to 2 deg C. MADNESS. My jacket is not thick enough to keep me from the cold.


The super chio performer of the musical - Ballerina who loves B-boy
I went to trim my hair today at a salon. After the hair stylist was done, he curled my hair for me. He didn't ask if I wanted it nor did I asked for it. Maybe it's their culture to do up the customers' hair for them. It was temporary curls and I didn't have to pay for the curling. It cost me about 18SGD for the haircut. So, pretty value for money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment