Friday, March 11, 2011

Had an awesome party on wednesday. It was Daniel's birthday. and last night, it was basti's birthday and we party again. It was an insane night. SOJU is a real bitch.

I couldn't remember a lot of things that happened. I remember I was drunk at the place we were eating. Then we went to karaoke. I didn't sing at all.

Then I remember we went to Barfly for some clubbing. By then, I was sober. The music was so loud. I couldn't stand it so I went out but it was freezing cold outside so I went back in again. Then I saw Martin, alone, looking drunk. I helped him out and he got wasted, so wasted.

After I got home, I was so shocked to see my bruises. I was falling all the time but I didn't know. There're bruises everywhere on my legs. What's up, seriously. SOJU is a real bitch.

I've never felt being such a representative of my country before. It may sound funny to put it this way but some of the newer friends whom I don't know well refer to me as the girl from Singapore. I think it's because there are only a few Singaporeans here. The exchange students are mainly French and German.

I should not drink so much in future. It was a crazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment